Hebrew Athletic Club

Posted by jhsadmin

Established in 1925, the Hebrew Athletic Club was located in downtown Vancouver at the corner of Robson and Granville Streets. It later moved into the newly built Jewish Community Centre at Oak Street and 11th Avenue. This boys’ basketball team was one of the teams that represented the club and would be the first Jewish team allowed into the Greater Vancouver Sunday School Athletic Association.