[Interior of building with trains]
B&W photograph depicts an interior of a building with diesel locomotives.
Hand written note included with the print reads, "Pacific Great Eastern (now B.C. Rail) "Budd" car shop, North Vancouver, B.C. circa 1960. Left: in January 1957 the PGE introduced lightweight self-propelled passenger coaches, manufactured by the U.S. Edward G. Budd Company, in service between North Vancouver and Prince George. Right: In the period July 1953-May 1955, 1600 hp R53 diesel locmotives, manufactured by Montreal Locomotive Works, replaced steam locomotives or mainline operations."