Vancouver Court House
Black and white image of the Vancouver Courthouse, what is now the Vancouver Art Gallery, located at 750 Hornby St. The original 165,000 square foot (15,329 square metre) neoclassical building was designed by Francis Rattenbury after winning a design competition in 1905. Rattenbury also designed the British Columbia Parliament Buildings and the Empress Hotel in Victoria. Both the main and annex portions of the building are municipally designated "A" heritage structures. Streetview shows three storey neo-Classical building with the copper roofed Hotel Vancouver in background and Hotel Georgia to the side.