Leonard Frank Photos Studio fonds
Black and white photograph depicts first cars of lumber shipped from West coast of Vancouver Island, Port Alberni.
Hand-coloured transparency depicts a scenic view of the "Black Tusk" in Garibaldi Provincial Park featuring trees and mountains.
Hand-coloured transparency depicts a scenic view of Cameron Lake, Vancouver Island, featuring a sunrise/sunset over a lake, mountains and trees.
Hand-coloured transparency depicts an unidentified scenic view featuring water, trees and mountains.
Hand-coloured transparency depicts a scenic view of Princess Louise Inlet featuring a lake and mountains.
The New Alberni Public School was built in 1904 and demolished approximately 1912. School was located at Third Avenue and Angus Street.
Black and white image of shoppers at Reitman's in on Granville St.Streetview shows display windows of Reitman's clothing store; mannequins in windows display spring fashions; die cuts on window read "Reitman's WHERE SMART WOMEN SHOP"