Leonard Frank Photos Studio fonds
Colour image of the interior of a hat shop. Hats on hat stands on long counter in left side of image; long mirror above counter; tall sideboard on right side of image with hat stands and hats on top; table with two chairs in middle of image.
Black and white image of three women, one being Barbara Landauer, on the Capilano Suspension Bridge. Evergreen trees and creek in foreground; three women on suspension bridge in top of image.
Two black and white images of children looking over the Vancouver City Hall rail at the Vancouver Skyline and Lions Peak. Five children in middle foreground of image leaning against cement barrier covered in vines; Vancouver skyline, including the Hotel Vancouver, the Granville Clock Tower, and the Marine building, and the North Shore mountains, including Lions Peak in background.
Black and white image of Barbara Landauer sitting on driftwood, at the foot of Harwood St., English Bay. Woman wearing coat and kerchief siting on grouping of drift wood on shore; white capped waves crashing against rocks on shore; coast in background.
Black and white image of Barbara Landauer standing on driftwood, at the foot of Harwood St., English Bay. Woman wearing coat and kerchief standing on large log on shore; white capped waves crashing against shore; mountains in background.
Black and white image of "Black Tusk" in Garibaldi Park. Rock and foliage extending into small area of lake; forested area in background, culminated in dark, blunt, plateaued peak in top left of image.
Crowning of Queen Esther. Elta Brotman now Mrs. Lon Lefahn. She is crowned by acting mayor P.C. Gibbons in May, 1926.
Completed in 1921. This was the first substantial Jewish public building in Vancouver, built at a cost of $65,000. Seating six hundred persons, it was large enough to accomodate the entire congregation.