Buildings

Posted by jyuhasz
Object id: 
L.21759

B&W print depicts an unknown man posing for the camera in his army uniform outside of the barracks.

Date: 
[ca. 1940]
Source: 
Snider, Irving
Posted by jyuhasz
Object id: 
L.21735

B&W print depicts Dr. Irving Snider and Dr. Robert Franks, Dr. Snider's partner, sitting on a walkway outside of their dental office. On the back of the image is written: Dawson City 1930 - Outside Office.

Date: 
1930
Source: 
Snider, Irving
Posted by jyuhasz
Object id: 
L.22432

B&W print depicts a side view of the Albert and Bella Koch Memorial Chapel.

Date: 
[ca. 1985]
Posted by jyuhasz
Object id: 
L.22431

B&W print depicts a side view of the Albert and Bella Koch Memorial Chapel.

Date: 
[ca. 1985]
Posted by jyuhasz
Object id: 
L.22430

B&W print depicts an unidentified woman walking into the Albert and Bella Koch Memorial Chapel. There is a plaque on the wall that reads: Albert and Bella Koch Memorial Chapel Dedicated September 26, 1982.

Date: 
[ca. 1985]
Posted by jyuhasz
Object id: 
L.22423

Colour print depicts the chapel at the Congregation Beth Israel Cemetery and Memorial Park. 

Date: 
[ca. 1960]
Posted by jyuhasz
Object id: 
L.21624

Colour Kodachrome 35mm slide depicts boats docked outside buildings.

Date: 
[1968]
Source: 
Snider, Irving
Posted by jyuhasz
Object id: 
L.21474

Colour Kodachrome 35mm slide depicts a high-rise that has a curved structural element and has many balconies. The image is taken from a balcony in the building.

Date: 
[1968]
Source: 
Snider, Irving
Posted by jyuhasz
Object id: 
L.21397

Colour Kodachrome 35mm slide depicts a white building with chairs and tables on the patio with a palm tree on the right of the image and a bush in the centre. There are tables inside the building with orange table clothes.

Date: 
[1964]
Source: 
Snider, Irving
Posted by jyuhasz
Object id: 
L.21363

Colour Kodachrome 35mm slide depicts a building with the word "Perpetual" written on the top. This is likely the Perpetual Savings and Loan Association, Office Building and Bank, which was designed by Edward Durell Stone.

Date: 
[1964]
Source: 
Snider, Irving