Women

Posted by jyuhasz
Object id: 
L.15496

Black and white photograph depicts a woman meeting with [a mother and her two children]  for the Jewish Family Service Agency and United Jewish Appeal.

Date: 
April 30, 1980
Posted by jyuhasz
Object id: 
L.11802

Colour photograph depicts two unidentified women sorting through used items for the Jewish Family Service Agency. 

Date: 
[1989]
Posted by jyuhasz
Object id: 
L.11795

Black and white photograph depicts Elaine Cumley - director, Jewish Family Service Agency.

Date: 
May 29, 1986
Posted by jyuhasz
Object id: 
L.11789

Black and white photograph depicts a happy immigrant family visiting Annette Wigod (right) at the Jewish Family Service Agency. Mrs. Ilya (Golda) Bichin holds 4 month-old Canadian-born Roman, and 6 year old Mark helps in the English reading.

Date: 
November 17, 1977
Posted by jyuhasz
Object id: 
L.11785

Black and white photograph depicts Mrs. J. Wigod and Mrs. M. Wolochow for the Jewish Family Service Agency.  

Date: 
1971
Posted by jyuhasz
Object id: 
L.01134

Black and white photograph depicts Isabel Lever of the Jewish Family Service Agency with a delivery of Holiday Hampers for prison.                            

Date: 
[1990]
Posted by jyuhasz
Object id: 
L.17175

Black and white photograph depicts Andrea Diestel with her sister Marsha Zabensky (nee Diestel) and Jerry. Photograph taken in front of Diestel home.

Date: 
1958
Posted by jyuhasz
Object id: 
L.17178

Black and white photograph depicts Mrs. Diestel, Marsha Zabensky (nee Diestel), cousin to Joe Zabensky, and Jerry.  Mrs. Diestel always gave shelter to needy children until they were placed in permanent homes. Photograph taken in front of the Diestel home.

Date: 
1958
Posted by jyuhasz
Object id: 
L.17179

Black and white photograph depicts Aliza Shoshani (Shalicha from Israel; stayed at home of Hal and Dina Orloff) with Evan and Avril Orloff at Stanley Park.

Date: 
1958
Posted by jyuhasz
Object id: 
L.17180

Black and white photograph depicts Aliza Shoshani at the University of British Columbia.

Date: 
1958