Black and white image of Barbara Landauer sitting on driftwood, at the foot of Harwood St., English Bay. Woman wearing coat and kerchief siting on grouping of drift wood on shore; white capped waves crashing against rocks on shore; coast in background.
Back l-r: Esther Lesk, Leah Lewis, Meta Zalkowitz (top), Frances Panar, Eva Toban, Betty Obtover, ?, Eva Lewis, Ruth Zack. Middle l-r: Sonia Panar, Clara Rice, Dina Zack, Gerry Biely, Bessie Waterman, Sarah Teitelbaum, Dina Messe. Front l-r: Maisie Margulius, Bess Panar, Babs Cohen, Ruth Hardin, Esther Davis.
L-R: VON Nurse; Mrs. M M. (Dorothy) Grossman; VON Nurse Sybil Gardiner; Dr. John R. Davies, paediatrician; Mrs. H. J. (Cecile) Allen; Mrs. A. (Alice) Lyone. 13 November 1927 celebrated the opening of the free baby clinic at the National Council of Jewish Women Neighbourhood House. The clinic was chaired by M. H. Eva Brotman and operated of Dr. F.T. Underhill, a city medical office. Dr. Davies provided services voluntarily. The clinic included a dental department and was in operation 2 days a week.
Mrs. Reinhart served as treasurer of the Ladies' Benevolent Society of San Francisco. In Victoria she was a member of the Hebrew Ladies Society and on the Committee of the Female Infirmary. She lived with her husband Simon on Humboldt Street in Victoria.