Black and white image of Dora Levi preparing to cut the ribbon at the opening of the Jewish Old Folks Home, Bill Rosen, Ida Cantor, Eddie Cantor and Bill Gilman may also be in photo, July 7, 1946; Taken for the Jewish Western Bulletin, by Photographer Steffens-Colmer.
A Jewish men's social club, established September 1920 by young business men and professionals and headed by E. R. Sugarman. Back row L-R: Joseph F. Morris, Leo Mahrer, Lester Weinrib, Morris Soskin, unidentified, Harry Boyaner, Jack Rosenbaum, Dr. William Morris, Leon Gold, Jules Ablowitz, unidentified, Bill Steiner. Front L-R: Phillip Lesser, Cliff Ullman, Ralph Beck, Dr. Albert Hirschberg, Joe Paul, Harry Rosenbaum, Harry Ablowitz
Black and white image shows men, women and children seated around tables in semi-square; tables are covered with white linens, with vases of flowers on top. This Seder took place under the aucpices of the B'nai B'rith Lodge. Dr. Sigfried Moritz Hartman (1853-1923) is chairing the head of the table.