Two black and white images of the Convalescent Building, Vancouver General Hospital during construction.
Images show the back of the building covered with wooden scaffolding.
Black and white image of the Convalescent Building, Vancouver General Hospital during construction.
Image shows the building covered with wooden scaffolding with piles of brick on the ground. Image is taken from West 12th Avenue.
Black and white image of the course of construction on the North Vancouver General Hospital.
View from roof show collapsed scaffolding on ground beneath concrete building.
Black and white image of the Lions Gate Hospital in North Vancouver, a seven storey modernist building with foundation level and corrugated cement awning over entrance.
Black and white image of the new wing at the Royal Jubilee Hospital in Victoria.
Landscape shows five story modernist brick building with three floors of windows; unpaved driveway and concourse in foreground.
L-R: VON Nurse; Mrs. M M. (Dorothy) Grossman; VON Nurse Sybil Gardiner; Dr. John R. Davies, paediatrician; Mrs. H. J. (Cecile) Allen; Mrs. A. (Alice) Lyone. 13 November 1927 celebrated the opening of the free baby clinic at the National Council of Jewish Women Neighbourhood House. The clinic was chaired by M. H. Eva Brotman and operated of Dr. F.T. Underhill, a city medical office. Dr. Davies provided services voluntarily. The clinic included a dental department and was in operation 2 days a week.