Colour image of the arrival of the Canberra at the Port of Vancouver. Large white ocean liner being towed into dock by tugboats; smaller craft crowded around ship; pier on right side of ship; large crowd gathered in bottom right corner of image.
Colour image of the interior of a hat shop. Hats on hat stands on long counter in left side of image; long mirror above counter; tall sideboard on right side of image with hat stands and hats on top; table with two chairs in middle of image.
Two black and white images of children looking over the Vancouver City Hall rail at the Vancouver Skyline and Lions Peak. Five children in middle foreground of image leaning against cement barrier covered in vines; Vancouver skyline, including the Hotel Vancouver, the Granville Clock Tower, and the Marine building, and the North Shore mountains, including Lions Peak in background.
Black and white image of Barbara Landauer sitting on driftwood, at the foot of Harwood St., English Bay. Woman wearing coat and kerchief siting on grouping of drift wood on shore; white capped waves crashing against rocks on shore; coast in background.
Black and white image of Barbara Landauer standing on driftwood, at the foot of Harwood St., English Bay. Woman wearing coat and kerchief standing on large log on shore; white capped waves crashing against shore; mountains in background.
Crowning of Queen Esther. Elta Brotman now Mrs. Lon Lefahn. She is crowned by acting mayor P.C. Gibbons in May, 1926.
Samuel Gintzburger was the president of the reform Congregation Emanu-El in Vancouver. He was also instrumental in organizing the Vancouver Hebrew Free Loan Association, serving as president from 1915-24. He was also a leader in the greater community. He served as Councillor of the West Vancouver Municipality, he was the Honorary Life President of the Vancouver Automobile Club, and was involved in the BC Philatelic Society; the Vancouver Scientific, Arts and Historical Society; and L'Alliance Francaise.
Showing L-R: Morris Glucksman, Joseph Snider, and Ben Snider. The building was demolished in the spring 2008.