Black and white portrait of Leonard Frank.
Group gathered in front of building, riding bicycles, cars with V.O.N. insignia.
Black and white image of hat factory workers.
Black and white image of the intersection at Granville St. and W. 16th Ave. Streetview shows woman leaning against lamp post on sidewalk at intersection labeled "16TH AVE. W." and "GRANVILLE ST."; two cars passing opposite directions through intersection; north view of Granville St. in background.
Black and white image of the interior of the Great Northern Railway station next to the CN Station in Vancouver at 1150 Station Street. Unused since 1962, the station was demolished in 1965. Interior photo of men sitting on benches in ornate lobby with marble and ornately carved walls; restrooms labeled "MEN", "WOMEN" with double doors; balcony area in middle of image.
Two black and white images of the interior of the Great Northern Railway station next to the CN Station in Vancouver at 1150 Station Street. Unused since 1962, the station was demolished in 1965. Angled front shot of three storey Neoclassical Revival building with sign reading "GREAT NORTHER" next to larger building of same style; park across street with candle shaped lamp posts and bare trees.
Sepia image of the Patullo Bridge, spanning the Fraser River in New Westminster, upon completion. Park in foreground, behind approach to metal truss bridge with arch in centre, spanning the Fraser River; gas stations across road from park.
Black and white aerial image of the Vancouver waterfront, near the north end of Granville Street. Aerial view shows large, five storey brick building on waterfront, stationed behind railyard full of shipping cars; Burrard Inlet in background with North Shore mountains behind.
Black and white image of damaged vehicles in an industrial area, probably East Vancouver, just past Strathcona. Landscape shows vehicles parked in rear of house; most vehicles dented, approximately two are substantially damaged; sign on warehouse across street from house reads "DAVIS TRADING & SUPPLY CO." [located on Grant Street, East Vancouver].