Black and white image of hat factory workers.
Black and white image of United Distiller's Limited.
Black and white image of Leopold Levey on a tour of Cominco (The Consolidated Mining and Smelting Company of Canada).
Black and white portrait of David Oppenheimer, former mayor of Vancouver from 1888-1891.
Black and white image of eight men standing in front of clothing store with sign reading "CLOTHING DIRECTOR, COHEN & CO." L-R: Mr. Grossman, Louis Ripstein, Harry Frome, Charlie Cohen, Maurice Cohen, Isidore Director, William Zackon, and Morris Soskin.
Black and white advertisement for the Achduth Association with portraits of the nine founding members. Achduth Association was the first Jewish loan society in Vancouver. Top, L-R: Abrasha Wosk, M. Korenbloom, H. Cook, E. Herbert, M. Peters. Bottom, L-R: Sam Shine, M. Herman, W. Karasov, N. Kantor
Kady Gambitz opened his first store in 1858 on the West side of Yates Street. In December 1859 he opened a new store on Yates near the corner of Government Street. The store is showed in this engraving (second from the left), between the Adelphi Saloon and the Bank of British North America. Businesses left to right; Adelphi Saloon, Kady Gambitz's dry goods; Bank of Britsh North America; Moor & Co., Druggists on Yates and Langley; Hibben and Carswell; Langley Bros. Druggists; Auction House on Wharf.Kady Gambitz opened his first store in 1858 on the West side of Yates Street.