Historic Walking Tours
Step into history. Explore Jewish immigration, gain insight into landmarks, architecture, and events while sharing anecdotes of Jewish daily life in the area. All programs are led by experienced tour guides and can be adapted for schools and groups. Tours are available throughout the year. Contact the Jewish Museum & Archives of British Columbia at email@example.com or call (604)257-5199 for more information.
Can't participate in a walking tour? Purchase the self-guided tour book In the Footsteps of Jewish Vancouver, 1886-2006 (item number 11018) here.
Historic Walking Tours:
- Historic Walking Tours Jewish Strathcona & Gastown
- Historic Walking Tours of Jewish Victoria
- Historic Walking Tours of Jewish New Westminster
- Vancouver Mountain View Cemetery
- Beth Israel Cemetery, Burnaby
Walking Tour participants outside the Oppenheimer Warehouse, 100 Powell Street, Vancouver, BC.
Walking Tour participants outside the former Schara Tzedeck Synagogue, 700 E. Pender Street, Vancouver, BC.